Have an Enquiry?
If you have an enquiry, visit, telephone, email or complete and submit the form below:
Slade Farm Proprietor: Frances White
Address: Slade Farm Equestrian Services
Cambridgeshire CB25 0DB
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 01638 741798
Mobile: 07500 062817 - this is the best number to get me on. If you leave your number I will always return your call.
Slade Farm is Conveniently Located
Slade Farm is in an excellent location being within easy driving distance of several competition and training venues:
- The College at Keysoe is approx 1 hr 15 minutes
- Fenning Farm at Ely is approx 20mins
- Lordsbridge Arena is approx 40 minutes
- Ely Eventing centre is approx 35 minutes
- The College of West Anglia is approx 25 minutes
- Arena UK is around 1 1/2 hours
- Houghton Hall ec is about 50mins
Slade Farm is situated about 4 miles from Newmarket which hosts the well know Veterinary practices of Rossdale and Partners and Newmarket Equine Hospital. Both practices are held in very high esteem and we are privileged to host both practices at our yard.
Location, Location, Location
Slade Farm is conveniently located outside Cambridge and about 4 miles from Newmarket near a host of equestrian establishments.
Located between Newmarket and Cambridge, you can find us with the following directions:
- Take the Quy slip road from the A14 onto the B1303, bear left onto B1102 and follow until you come into Burwell. Head through the village and follow the last part of the 'Exning' directions below
- Take the A142 towards Ely, continue towards Fordham heading towards Ely go over mini roundabout and at the next roundabout (just past Turners depot) turn left, follow the by pass to the next roundabout and go left onto the B1102 towards Burwell. Slade Farm is the first drive on the left just after the Burwell village sign.
- Go through Exning until you reach Burwell when you will come to a T junction, turn right, go past a garage on your left, follow over a mini roundabout and keep on this road.
- Slade Farm is the last driveway on the right just before the speed restrictions signs, once you have turned up the driveway it is signed Slade Farm, follow the driveway past the paddocks and up to the barns.